Nonstop upper leg cramping 2 nights ago and have not been able to walk 20 feet without severe pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Not sure what is going on. Diagnosed as muscle fatigue and on anti inflammatory and antispasmodic. Concerned about not being able to walk without pain top part of knee. Can't really tell if that is from repeat cramping in that area noticed a hard clump of muscle that I am trying to soften up by massaging. Not too successful. Should I be concerned or does it take a while to get better. Need to get back to work. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

For my severe leg cramps I use magnesium spray or take mag pill before bed. A professional message is very helpful & they use a rounded Asian soup spoon on clumps in leg muscle relaxer cream OTC and heat then acupuncture. As well as your messaging the area yourself. A professional can get the knots out the day of treatment as well as help with stretching exercises to do before bed. 

They are quit painful. 

if this continues for longer than a few weeks then see your doctor.

• Posted

Is there a recommended brand for the magnesium pills? Thank you.
  • Posted

I have yet to be diagnosed with anything but have had 3 reconstructive surgeries on my right knee. So pain is a daily thing but then some absolutely crazy things started happening! I passed out twice at work and two nights in a row now I haven't been able to get out of bed without my entire body feeling like every single body parts wore out and impossible to move. I collapsed onto the floor and couldn't get up even with assistance.

Sincerely

John

Any information on this problem is pertinent to getting it fixed asap, keep in mind I have been using a cardiovascular Dr. To clear blocked arteries and hope that fixed or just made it worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.