Upper calf pain after run (16yo)

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm a bit worried. I have pain in my upper right calf after I went for my run. I don't have any inflammation or redness, but when I flex my foot upwards (when my leg is straight) it is excruciating. I'm only 16 but not sure. DVT was the first thing that came up on google.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi aliesha the best thing to do is see your doctor i dont think you have a dvt it sounds that you have pulled something seeing your doctor should give you peace of mind
    • Posted

I won't be able to get to a doctor for 2 days so I'm not sure if that is too long to wait

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.