hair baldness hair loss

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 17 years old and I am suffering from the problem of baldness and hairfall .. There's eitching and I think I have skin problem I tried everthing many products .. I show this to a dermatologist he gave me a medicine which I use it .. But no effect but on my chest have skin problem but it cures .. But on my hair it remain itching .. Give me some solution what should I do almost half of my hair is gone baldness appear on my head and it feel embarrassing ..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear about ur discomfort has the dermatologist prescribed any steroid creams or tablets / injections ? How long have u had it I hear rubbing garlic and onion has helped some people maybe u can try that.
  • Posted

Hello,

If you are facing the problem of hair baldness then you can use natural remedies to prevent your hair. You need to apply on your scalp aloe-vera gel and onion juice. You can also massage your hair with neem oil, castor oil, and olive oil.

• Posted

Hair loss is one of the biggest problem that many people suffer from. There are several reasons behind hair loss. But by using natural remedies any one can easily control hair loss and get a beautiful thick hair.Here are few natural remedies that help you to get rid of hair loss

Hot Oil Massage

Onion Juice

Egg

Tea tree Oil

Aloe Vera

Licorice root

You can use any one of the above. These all are the best remedies for getting rid of hair loss.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.