Tired some days more than others

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All, I'm feeling so much better on increased dose of escitalopram. I'm nearly on week 5 of upping from 10 to 15 but some days including today I've felt more tired during the day!

Does anyone else get random days feeling more tired than others, not too bothered just wondered?

Thanks in advance, Sue

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Dear Sue, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you're feeling better on the 15mg hun. really pleased for you.  i think we all get random days of feeling more tired than others in any case! xx

• Posted

Thanks loo loo so am I, it's been a long time coming and just hope it continues. I probably got tired some days more than others before all this anxiety but never thought anything of it but seem to question it now but you're right and I'm not going to read anything into it! Hope you're ok, take care and thanks as always x

• Posted

Dear Susan and Looloo,

You're right, random little symptoms we used to ignore suddenly take

on new significance when we're on a new med or a new dosage.

I can hardly remember what a"normal" day felt like before all this

Began!

• Posted

Hi, Sue, I'm doing pretty well so far on the 4th day of 10mg. Seems

like the side effects of an increase don't last as long as the side

effects of the original dose. I'm beginning to eat a more varied diet

Again, but gradually. Thinking of trying the FOSMAT diet for the In a.

Thanks for asking. How about you? Dianaxx

• Posted

Hi Diana, I'm doing ok, 6th week on 15mg escitalopram although still get the odd day where I wake feeling slow, a tiniest bit shaky but it usually wears off once I take my tablets!

Back to work but only part time for a couple of days so gradually improving!!! It's took a while but getting there, feeling more like myself but not 100% but think I've come to terms with accepting it and might never be completely the old me but I'm a lot happier than 6 months ago.

Hope you're ok, take care x

• Posted

That's great Sue. soooooooooooooo glad for you hun. Are you enjoying being back at work? I had one of our managers & hr lady round my house on wednesday to see me (I'm still off sick with chronic bowel problems), & it was so lovely to see them - made me feel still connected with work & hopeful of future there. Is it making you feel more connected & bit more normal? xxx

• Posted

Hi loo loo, so lovely to hear from you! I work in a shop and they have been wonderful and understanding, one of the managers suffers with anxiety so that has helped as she completely understood! I have only partially gone back, I'm only part time anyway and have been there 11 years now and I'm doing just two afternoons a week now and it was lovely being back and seeing all my work colleagues who have all been lovely too!

I hope you get your problem sorted so you can go back asap, what line of work you in? X

• Posted

Same as you hun - i work in a big diy store - i love it- the bustle, the music in the background, dealing with customers, having a laugh & banter with my colleagues & customers!!! it make me feel alive. i miss it terribly - i like you, only work part time 4 short days a week & have been there over 9yrs - its like an extended family.  i wonder how Don is doing? not heard from him on here for a while - hope he's ok. xxx

• Posted

Hi loo loo, You sound so similar to me and yes the laughs and banter make the day go better don't they?

Yes I often wonder how Don is doing!

Hope you don't mind me asking but whereabouts do you live? I'm in Bedfordshire. X

• Posted

Hi looloo

Just seen your post with my name on it 😃Not been on this site for a while trying to consentrate on getting better sometimes reading in to things to much doesn't help me I get a bit obsessed lol things are improving but slowly hope your well looloo it's a long road but we will get there you mentioning my name in the post put a smile on my face 😃Thanks keep in touch

• Posted

Hi Don !!!smile  Good to hear you're on the road to recovery. Your attitude sounds good & going in the right direction too.......not obsessing & reading into things too much.....a sign you are getting better. I'm sure Sue will be please to hear from you on here too when she reads your post.   Again, so glad to hear you are ok & getting better Don. Take care x

• Posted

Great news Don, glad you are doing ok, we are both doing well and the support everyone gives you is amazing and a special thanks to loo loo!! Onwards and upwards x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.