I need stronger tabs with my crazy doubts .....help

Posted , 6 users are following.

I take my slow relies Venlafaxine 150mg but it's not enough I know I need more help.

i need help to sleep ......can anyone give me ideas????

The doc will only give me 2 mg Diaz x12 to last me a month and nervous wreak due to what happened to me. I'm so alone with no one. I'm calling out for help but nothing!! I think I have SPD as I'm always thinking people are planing stuff so I'm always in the protect mode.... I only leave the house to go to shop!!! 

I need to calm down. I wish I could work full time.. But I get so worried that I'm being bullied and they are saying things about me so I go into myself. I know the pattern oh too well.

i need antiphioic 

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you are getting intrussive thoughts. I get the same. Antipsychotics helped me a lot.The ven helped me with anxiety but not the intrussive thoughts. I take 300mg venlafaxine, 200mg Amisulpride (antipsychotic) and 200mg Lamotrogine (mood stabiliser). Are you seeing a psychiatrist? If not then maybe you can get reffered? They will have a better idea what meds can help you than a GP. They will also be able to diagnose you properly. I had all sorts of ideas what my illness was but my psychiatirst put me straight - I was totally wrong. My intrussive thoughts include people hate me, I smell, I am evil, I am dishonest, I am a peodophile, I am pathetic, I am disgusting etc etc. I actually feel like I can feel other peoples feelings and it very unsettling. I still get the intrussive thoughts but they are dulled a lot and I can work full time.

BW, BM

• Posted

Hi Nadine

Please see my previous posts about Ven, this makes you extremely tired but also stops you from sleeping.

This drug should not be taking in the night time try taking it much earlier. When you start sleeping better you'll feel better. I decided to come off Ven as agreed with my doctor I took Omega 3 and Benadryl (Acrivastine) and these really helped, especially with the sleeping.

Good luck

Neil x

• Posted

To help you sleep, ask the doctor for 15mg Mirtazapine to be taken at night. This is an antidepressant with sedative properties, and is not addictive.

If 15mg does not work, try 30mg.

• Posted

See if your doc will give you remeron for sleep

It helps during day also.

• Posted

Ooops should've read previous replied. Mirtazapine same as remeron.

• Posted

Hey jamie thank you for that. I think I need anti psychotic, sleeper and venlafaxine xxxx sorting it out now xxx
    • Posted

Hi jamie my docs didn't sort me nothing I had to recall just to get meds for my fibroids!! He wouldn't send any painkillers nor other meds. He said I have to see him. IVE also been told that the mental health said they can't help me and said I need to go to mind for counselling!!! God knows what's going on. When I lived in Devon I had a shrink and a woman giving me CAT plus x4 types of meds!!! I really think that they think I'm lying!!! Making it all up!! I wish I was not!! I even had my friend who a practical nurse talk to him and he had no time and didn't really care!! So god knows what he will put me on when I see him as he can't give antipsychotic drugs!! Maybe the ones I took a few years ago as they are on my notes but he ain't qualified!!! I'm just gonna get pushed away...he only gives me 2mg Diaz x12 that's takingvthe p*ss!! I only get them every 2 months !!! I'm just sick of it all!! I wish I could go private!!!!

• Posted

IVE just sent you a message and it's gone into some place that won't show I said ! I'm sick of it!! Sometimes telling the truth only gets you not heard!!!

• Posted

Nadine,

Hmmm, I get really god mental health care in Somerset with a psychiatrist who prescribes the right meds including antipsychotics. I also had CAT therapy (although it didn't work that well for me). I also have a care coordinator. I can't image how I would cope if I was not getting that level of support. Can you see if a different GP will refer you to primary mental health care?

BW, BM

• Posted

Hi,

Wondering how things are going for you. I have had luck with going to the er somewhat. My bp was so high !(160/105) and my heart was jumping around, they did an ekg, and said it was just some type of cough. In my heart because of my anxiety. They gave me a script for a month worth of effexor and enough klonopin to last until my pcp appt. Although my useless pcp will not help me with anything! Thank goodness I see a psych doc tomorrow and get the meds I need.

Was diagnoed with rheumatoid arthritis last week and my quack doc won't even call in steroids! Wow. So trading one problem for another I guess. That diagnosis has my anxiety peaked again. I'm just dealing with it until tomorrow though.

Hopefully you got things worked out. Go to hospital if you have to.

Best wishes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.