Preparation H with Hydrocortisone - Internal Anal Fissures from Anal Sex

Posted , 2 users are following.

WARNING GRAPHIC!

I was surprised there were no anal fissure cure suggestions from people who "receive" during anal sex. It is a fairly common problem even when using lube. They are paticuraly tough because the fissure can be deep in the anus. The title of the post has my suggested cure, but the following goes into detail about how I came to the product as well as steps for those who "bottom" and want to retrain the anal muscles to receive again.

July 2016 I was having anal sex with a partner who's penis was larger than my preferred average. I have been a bottom for 5 years and knew my body well enough to try. WITH LUBE I still felt pain while receiving but ignored it. My anus swelled and became overly sensitive days later. And then the pain. I would go very little and have to immediately soak in a warm bath.

I became very constipated because my body knew there would be pain if I went to the bathroom. And I lost weight because I would eat sparingly as a result of the blockage. A gastrolegist diagnosed me with an anal fissure. One was near the rectal opening. And I could feel that one was also much deeper inside.

Unfortunately I did not keep my prescription of the two anitbiotics the doctor prescribed. But if your pain is bad I think you should ask for medicine. I threw up the first time after taking my first round of pills but I of course felt better. The discomfort left and the pain came to a minimum for the exception of using the bathroom.

Note these anitbiotics make you constipated because they remove good bacteria as well. I drank a lot of Keifer to get my body back on proper digestion. 

In the begning of September 2016 my digestion had improved greatly, though still not the same as before even after drinking a lot of water daily. And the pain had gone or was almost unnoticable while using the bathroom. This was an ok new normal.

BUT anal sex would still hurt. Normally regular ointment Preperation H healed the fissures I had gotten in the past. But the deeper anal fissure was not healing quickly enough. I would use my toys and feel pain and have to stop.  

Here is how I retrained my anus for anal sex:

STEP 1. Douche daily. Of course do not do this if you still feel immense pain. If you do then you are not ready for this step and probably should see a doctor.

2. Insert tube of Preparation H with Hydrocortisone and squeeze. There is no nozzel that comes with this version of the product.

3. Insert a small anal toy partially WITH MUCH LUBE. This is the retraining. You may bleed or feel discomfort so go slowly. You may want to just start with fingers for a few days or weeks. Itching or burning may occur.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 daily and increase anal toy insertion time. You are teaching your anal muscles that it is ok to expand. Eventually you will take on bigger toys and not bleed so much.

5. Before bed, douche and put in more cream.

I have made major improvements using this technique off of only one Prep H w/ Hydrocortisone tube. I no longer bleed. I may feel pain for a while but eventually my muscles will relax and allow the toy in. I would not suggest anal sex with another person until the pain from using toys has gone away.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

HI Edwin,

​I am not Gay and will never have Anal Sex, just a thought why are you putting yourself through this when is it really nesassary for you.

Not being rude.

​Clive

• Posted

Thanks Clive. To be frank, I am putting myself through this because that is how I have sex. Imagine if they way you enjoyed sex was giving you pain. You would want to fix it I hope. That's why I wrote the post for those who "bottom". For us it is necessary, especially because it can be fixed.

• Posted

Hi Again Edwin,

​Thanks for your reply i do not have Sex that gives me pain, each to his or here own i guess.

​Perhaps take your time make it slow.

Clive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.