on of my legs feels different

Posted , 2 users are following.

so for the past little while right eg feels different than the other, i dont know how to describe the sensation, i dont walk differently because of it. there is no tingling or numbness ever in that leg unless i sit on it incorrectly. 

then when i lay down at night its almost as if when i breathe in there is a sensation pulsing through my right leg, Not painful and not numb or tinglaing again just annoying

Should i be concerned? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Is it cramps that you are experiencing?  I get them in both my legs now and then.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.