Feeling soooo much better

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies I haven't wrote a post in a little while but just checking in with you all letting you know it's been 3 1/2 yrs now I've been through hell and back well not really but it sure felt that way going through peri post now full menopause was something I'm not completely over all symptoms but a lot of them the anxiety has almost completely went away nausea it trust to peak out but I have learn to control it naturally my allergies back aches feeling doomed you name it I've experienced it but today I can honestly say I've only been having problems with my shoulders doc says bursitis but I say menopause lol I thank God for getting me through this naturally no other meds except blood pressure pill well other than wanting to pull my shoulders off I'm doing good I just wanted to check on you ladies and to let you know I'm praying for us all

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Thr big "M" is a total hivk up a whole new journey. Glad you made it thru mostly unscathed.

I had xiaflex injection for my frozen shoulder. Some are caused with bursa filled sac and collagen build up to restrict ROM.

In my case arthritis of the A-C joint (the small joint of the shoulder), labral tears (a rubber like ring of tissue around the socket of the joint), frozen shoulder (scar thickening of the joint lining) and biceps tendon tears. If present these issues may also require some intervention at the same time.

the Xiaflex is a protien injection which only dissolves collegen.mafter a few days went back to dur office for manipulation to the shoulder. Then weeks of therapy. 

That was 8 months ago now have complete ROM.

good luck to you try therapy first then Xiaflex injection. Rest your shoulder and ice it ,mwe are  shoulder one piece stretch sleeve at night to protect the joint.

• Posted

With your shoulder did you get the warm feeling and bad aches before it froze curious to know because I get these feelings grrrrrrrrrr it wakes me at night sometime
    • Posted

Many painful symptoms I had over the different stages of FS.  I Felt FROZEN the slightest movement was a screamer. It feels hot from inflammation and the excess of collagen build up. Stabbing jolts and many days of unable to walk or move at all. 

I tried many many pain meds didn't help . Stra strength Tylenol helped and I also had trouble sleeping until I wrapped my shoulder tight so it could not move and slept on my back was the only way I could get any sleep.

i hope you find relief soon. It is a real difficult pain issue to cope with on a daily basis. Heat and ice packs and a neck brace helped me too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.