New Anal Fissure From Sex

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys,

I developed an anal fissure from actually being fingered in my anus without lube. It wasn't that bad at the time but over the last week, it has really started to pose a problem. I'm leaking out some fluid that I originally thought was blood, but is something much more putrid.

I'm reading all of these horror stories and getting really worried as im a little bit of a hypochondriac. Again, it's only been a week and I'm beginning to become discouraged from making a bowl movement due to the excruciating spasm afterwards. What should I do before this gets out of hand?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi.

I suggest using prep h 3-5 times a day.

Use a hot compress below 3 times a day

Take hot baths.

Drink 48-60 oz of water.

Eat lots of fruit and veggies.

• Posted

I think you should go to a colorectal doc and have an exam. I know it is scary but the putrid stuff may be an infection. Maybe not but you should have it checked out and if nothing else they will give you meds to help it heal. In the meantime warm bath if you can or soak jut the butt in warm

water after you go to help bring blood flow to the area so it can heal and also clean it. Drink lots of water, eat fiber filled foods and take a stool softener till it is healed. I have used coconut oil and homeopathic meds on it as well as diaper rash cream filled with zincs to help it heal!

Hope this helps

Best jen

• Posted

Thank you, Jen! Not to make myself sound like I constantly have medical issues, but i went to the ER for a 103 fever as I was a bit sick before the fissure happened. When they admitted me I told them about the pain and got a rectal exam while they gave me fluids and the doctor said i was fine. This being said, the exam still hurt like a MF!

I will try what you have suggested. I started on stool softener which kicked in shortly after I made this post. The bowel movement was still painful but I actually could pass everything I needed to without the pain becoming to bad. Feeling a lot more optimistic!

• Posted

Continue to up fluids to soften the stool more. Put the cream on butt, and warm compress. Baths help a ton.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.