Next 3 days ruined! Migraine attack

Posted , 3 users are following.

I hate these things.

I knew it was coming on....mine start in my sinuses....I took a pill the Dr. gave me to curb the intensity and it is not working but it is making me dizzy and nauseous (Imitrex).

I know that now...today I am going to be feeling the pain but WORSE...for the next day or TWO..I will have the post migraine symptoms..feeling horrible, tired....and basically just worn out.

I hate these things....

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I can relate to that. I had to go and see a psychologist on Thursday I knew the lights and stress would trigger a migraine, just coming out of it now. Two days wasted.
    • Posted

yea, so I just got up from laying down and thought I felt a little better and that lasted for about 1/2 hour...
    • Posted

I just stayed in bed for nearly two days. If I go out I know I will have migraine for the next three days. Some people just dont understand x
    • Posted

I honestly think people think I am faking to avoid some responsibilities.

I honestly believe people don't think people get "migraines".

Another invisible illness...I have...along with mental illness and Fibro

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.