My journey with BRVO

Posted , 3 users are following.

Suffering from this since April 2016, got my first Lucentis on 20th july 16

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

as confirmed by Doctors i am suffering from IT BRVO macular edema andy age is 31years and i never had any High/Low BP, But from Lab test my BP was hovering around 135/100 amd Cholestrol at 247.Doctors have advised me Lucentis injection,I am worried if i will have to go for injection every one or two month.
  • Posted

I am suffering from IT BRVO Ischemic MAc edema and I got appointment on 20 july for lucentis injection before that my OCT report shows my Retina width of about 530, I got my Lucentis injection on 20th July and was instructed to come for checkup next day, in that checkup they checked my eye pressure and Visual acuity and those were normal.I as given appointed for 11 August 2016
  • Posted

On 11 August my eye were dilated and OCT was done thereafter which showed Retina width of about 203 along with some marking " ERM Charges" dont know what this meant and again asked to come for checkup on 6 Sept 16

• Posted

try to treat the causes to save the other eye. treat hypertension, obesity, or diabetes if present.

follow up your eye pressure regularly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.