Any help and assurances will be greatly appreciated

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've been on loan 20 for the past 10 weeks for servere anxiety and ptsd. The first 3 weeks were hell I was to scared to leave the house. Now I feel a lot better then in the start But today I feel like I have anxiety really bad n I'm terrified again. I don't want to up my dose or change tablets as i was scared to goon them in the start. I want to feel my normal Self again b4 this all kicked in 4 months ago after a bad domestic violence break up.... I'm seeing a psychiatrist n I have 2 small children I feel like in more worried about my anxiety n scared that I'm not treasuring every minute with them

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

'BLIP' days (as I call rhem) are common for us anxiety sufferers, try not to dwell on the fact you may have regressed back, we all have them but look positively towards tomorrow. I would say it's too early to say up your dose but that's only my experience. Anxiety feeds on negative thoughts so just keep convincing yourself it will get better

It's good you have noticed your moods have changed a sign of getting better but keep on talking on here it really helps

Take care

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I'll definitely keep at it. I've come so far already but these days make me so scared I'm going crazy again haha well feel like I'm going crazy.

• Posted

Stick with the plan, you are through the worst and the odd bad day or two will pop up..... Anxiety feeds anxiety so take it easy it will pass......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.