Webinars about Copd and other lung diseases

Posted , 9 users are following.

I just saw the the most wonderful webinar hosted by Dr. Noah Greenspan and Donna Wilson about exercise for lung disease patients.  It is Webinar #33. I was blown away by this webinar and learned tons of tips and strategies for breathing better. (I have emphysema).

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ram2645;

Dr. Noah Greenspan is part of Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness on Facebook.  He has done many webinars for those with lung disease of varying types.  You can make a friend request and will have to be approved to join the site as it is a closed group for those of us with COPD, PF, Pulminary Hypertension et al. 

• Posted

Hi Jen.  Yes, Dr. Noah created the support group on Facebook called Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness.  He is very generous with his time in supporting it's members and producing so many webinars over the years.  I have learned so much about lung disease from them and from the group as well as from the members here.

• Posted

I would love to know more about how I can view this webinar as I also have emphysema and struggle to breathe.  I just requested to join the group on FB and hope I get accepted.  Is that all there is to it or what do I need to do to get in on this?
    • Posted

Search youtube for Pulmonary Wellness & Rehabilitation Center

you will find his channel but the new video has been removed for some reason, but i hope it goes back up soon.

• Posted

Jeanette please pm me if you would like the link to the webinar.  
  • Posted

This below is now on youtube

Webinar 33: Noah Greenspan: "Exercise in Health and Disease": An Evening with Donna Wilson, RN, RRT.

• Posted

You can also be directed to his webinars if you join his Facebook support group called Ultimate Pulmonary Wellness....it has over 2,000 members and like here is a very supportive and educational environment.  That group and this one are two of the absolute best on the web in my opinion. smile

• Posted

Hi Ram2645

Do you know of discussion sites tackling any related to emphysema which includes different treatment modalities? I have a 66-year old dad who's a COPD (emphysema) patient. I tried encouraging him to get second opinion from another doctor but he was hesitant and chooses to live with his disease the way it is, feeling all that breathing diffculties and tolerating the back tingling pain he experiences. Maybe you could help me with my queries.. thanks in advance

• Posted

You might want to contact the British Lung Foundation laurenne, they have a helpline and will be able to advise you on your queries / they will have advice on access to the webinar links also.  In addition you may find some on you tube that the British Lung Foundation have put up.

link to BLF https://www.blf.org.uk/

• Posted

Thanks Vee2. Saw some videos about COPD, and it was very informative. Thanks for the link
    • Posted

Hi Laurenne.  I'm 71 and also have emphysema....diagnosed 1.5 years ago.  There is nothing that  can cure the disease but there sure is a heck of a lot we can do  to help live a better life and slow it's progress and that includes breathing exercises, regular exercise, good nutrition, stress control, and of course proper medication.  If you would like the link to Dr. Greenspan's webinars shoot me a personal message.

• Posted

Hi, Everyone:  Glad you are enjoying the webinars.  You can see them all for free on our website at www.PulmonaryWellness.com/Webinars.  I recently did a few talks at Cornell and Baylor which you also may enjoy.

Be well,

Noah Greenspan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.