Evamist

Posted , 2 users are following.

was on biodenticle hormone cream 50-50 estrogen progesterone for two mouths Felt great except for the 15 pounds I put on kept telling pharmacist didn't want the progesterone !!! i've had a hysterectomy and have no need for it, he wouldn't listen so went back to my doctor and he put me on Evamist

it's bad enough we go through the hot flashes night sweats mood swings and now I have to battle getting 15 pounds off plus the 20 already needed off 😖

does anyone else have any experience on this Evamist

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I feel your pain.. I'm on Estradiol 2 mg once daily. I had a total hysterectomy 8/2/2016 and in the 8 weeks since I have put on 8 pounds, I feel that during the day I swell and my jeans are gonna cut me in 2. Also my boobs feel heavy and are more fuller, I guess that's where the weight is going too... lol

I'm going this afternoon to the Dr to discuss changing my meds to something that wont make me gain weight, cause now I too have to lose that 8 plus 20 more..lol

• Posted

hysterectomy August 2

you probably are still having a lot of water retention and swelling from hysterectomy what did your doctor say did you change your hormones ?

• Posted

I just went to my general Dr. he told me that the estradoil was just to keep me from having symtoms of menopause and had no health benifit for me and if I thought it was causing my weight gain I could stop taking it, but he suggest I go back to my GYN and talk to him more about it. so I'm not really sure what to do especialy after all the horror stories I've read on here, maybe a little weight gain isn't that bad ? ( No really it is ) cause I already feel like a cow and feel my husband does too. he always tells me sweet things but I just don't feel it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.