Tiredness

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iv been on orlistat before however when i stopped taking it i piled the weight straight back on. So here i am again.. i have been trying to take a multi vitamin daily however do sometimes forget but does any one else feel permanently exhausted whilst taking orlistat? I feel like i could sleep a year zzzzzzz

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Vic x i am always tired but i think it could be coz i'm about 3 stone overweight and am dragging it all around with me xx i'm on holiday at the moment and trying to be good but not doing very well x i just want all this weight off so i can walk without feeling like i'm waddling x i hate it x when i get home i'm gonna knock alcohol on the head and after i've lost a bit i will try to be more active x it's hard when you are dragging yourself around isn't it ? X good luck x keep in touch x

• Posted

I am also overweight. However i never felt this tired before starting orlistat again i have also noticed its a different brand to last time.

I bought myself a treadmill which is in the corner of the living room (well i practically have a gym but i started off with a treadmill) even half hour on that whilst watching eastenders goes a long way.

If you fb have a look for two chubby cubs their blog is fantastic and SW recipes.

I find a slow cooker helps so much too. Plan your meals bang it all in in the morning and then you cant change your mind in the evening and go off track.

It is so hard to do as its a life style change

• Posted

Hi Vic x when i get home i will be going to slimming world and taking the meds so i hope to lose weight xx i hate being so over weight and it definately affects myobility x i am determind to do it and have madeyind up now x it's taken long enough but i found that here on hols in Florida i find it really hard to walk around the parks becsuse i'm dragging 3 stone around with me x keep in touch hun x

• Posted

Hey Vic.

I'm feelin ya!

I was on orlistat a few years ago, and I'm back on it again now.

By the time I get home, I want to sleep so bad.

Look at your protein levels, and make sure at least 30% of what you're eating is protein. Also, make sure you're not going crazy on the carbs, carbs make me really tired.

Also, as mentioned in the paperwork, it's advisable to take additional vitamins. These are vitamins A, D, E and K

• Posted

Hello,

Yes i use that my fitness pal to (more) accurately calculate all calories fat etc..

Iv now caught some version of flu and feel even worse.

First weigh in today. Im slightly dissapointed as last time i was losing a good stone a month but this time i have a rough loss of 7lbs

• Posted

I'm 'ZombieLauren' on MFP - feel free to add me smile

I'm starting to feel a bit less tired, and managed to hit the gym last night. I think it's trying to make sure I stay away from overdoing it on carbs at lunch time. 

There's a grotty bug going around at the moment - my husband had it last week, sore throat, cold, the lot. I've somehow managed to remain bug free, fingers crossed that will remain!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.