Day two and side effects

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been doing a milkshake diet and I'm in day two of taking the tablets, well really I'm on day 3 because I only took 1 tablet on Monday I'm or classing that as a day. I had no side effects yesterday but today I had home made gammon carrots onion cabbage and barley soup and well I think this has set me off and it gave me bad cramps and gone the loo and the rest is history well not I will 10x lighter. Will It always be like this?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hannah

Well your case seems very individual as I can't believe you had side effects from fat free soup 🙄 It also took about a week for my side effects to start so I wonder if it's from what you were having before you started the tablets? I don't know what is in the milkshakes but the soup sounds very "safe" to me.

Maybe look at the fat intake of the shakes?

• Posted

I know maybe my mum never removed the fat from the gammon who knows but I feel skinner hahaha, how long u been on them xx
    • Posted

I'm just starting my 3rd month. I've only lost half a stone but I haven't got too much to lose and I've still been enjoying my glass of red wine. I pushed it too much the other night and had one slice of pizza- never again! I suffered for 2 days!

I feel so much better already though knowing I'm in the right direction 👋

• Posted

That's good least ur heading in right direction well done, 7 have an awful lot to loose so hope these wills give me the boost and help x

• Posted

It takes a couple of days for them to kick in, but essentially yes. Even when I have less than 10g of fat in my meal, the result you had is the result I have.

What you're seeing is the fat your body hasn't absorbed, and that's how the tablets work. Yes, it's gross. 

The toilets at my work place have a weak flush, watch out for that sort of thing!

• Posted

That was the only time it has happened nothing else has happened since wondering if these tablets work if ur not going the loo xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.