ive been burning , itching on my vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i use bar soap on my vagina , ive never had any problems. But while my boyfriend was over i used soap more than i usually do , I have gotten Ate out 7 months ago from

my ex but i also have a yeast infection could it be because of my yeast infection or cause ive been using alot of soap ? & i accidently used face soap down there to.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't use soap there you will end up getting BV an you don't want that !

Could be allergic reaction the burning or overly washing or washing to hard irritating the skin !

Also thrush can cause itching which then leads to burning as the more you scratch and cut

• Posted

Thrush is a yeast infection , causing burning sensation when you pee and itching can also cause White discharge of a creamy texture or thick x
  • Posted

try washing with a hypoallergenic baby soap or lactic soap (mixed in water), rinse throuroughly.... and for the last rinse... use hydrogen peroxide.... let it stay for while then rinse with plain water. I just recently discovered it (nobody informed me about this). I had this discharge and odor recurring for some time now..... but with Hydrogen peroxide.... the odor is gone.... the discharge had stopped..... try it....
  • Posted

Will that clear up the itching & burning. I have no oder. Im thinking yeast infection because i am a diabetic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.