have been on zoplicone. anyone from canada

Posted , 6 users are following.

I noticed most of people are from new zealand or UK.  Are they any from Canada.  I am on zoplicone

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

What is your question about zopiclone?

I am not from Canada but I was on it and got addicted for some years.

Now off it and not on anything.

love Tess

• Posted

No question.  been on zop for many years.  at one point was taking seven at one time but now down to only half of one.  Was just wondering if anyone was from canada because most people mention UK
    • Posted

No if it works keep it, I have been on it for years and when I do not have any the only thing that happens to me is I get no sleep, I honestly think they are the safest things to take.
    • Posted

Agree with bren. 7.5mg is a normal dose. I was taking 28 of them all day and night and getting them off the internet. you're fine.

• Posted

Hi Brenda,

I am from Ontario, Canada. I have been on zopiclone as well as antidepressants and Ativan for years.

• Posted

Thankyou.  Just curiosity about how many were from  Canada.  A question anyone can answer.  Has anyone taken a zoplicone and crushed it in a tiny amount of water and taken it that way.  Does it work better.  I am down to half a 7.5 but finding it getting tougher than better and don't want to go back up again.  Was jjust wondering if anyone had done that.  Thanks.

• Posted

No, Brenda. It tastes awful anyway, and that isn't the way to get off zopiclone.

You need to switch to diazepam and come very very slowly off that.

Google The Ashton Method, honey.

love Tess xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.