Planning to Conceive- Thyroid problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I got my thyroid test TSH,FT3,FT4 done 2 months ago, it showed high FT4 (30)with normal TSH and FT3. Doctor advised me the medicines which I took for 2 months and again took the test, this time he also got tested Anti Thyroglobuline (Anti TG) which is high i.e. 352. The TSH level has also increased To 7.99 although the FT4 is in normal range i.e. 14.51.

The test results have worried me alot, althougth my Doctor said it wont be a problem if I conceive, but I am afraid.

Can anyone help me please

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did doctor give you a diagnosis?  Have you been without energy most the time?  what kind of MD are you relying on?
    • Posted

I am using Euthyrox 100 mg daily.Doctor has advised me to use it for one more month. Although Doctor said it has no impact on pregnanacy but I am worried as I have read a lot about it online
    • Posted

I do not short of energy in any part of the day infact also do minor excercise and other home chores walking and running easily

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.