Help confused

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi should you lose weight each week how do we use them I'm confused as first two weeks I lost over half a,Stone worked twice as hard and not lost this week how come please help xxxx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jill x some weeks you don't lose but you will catch up next week x don't give up x keep doing what you're doing and you will lose X we have 3 days left of our hols then i will crack on with it too x not put on any more weight thank god because i'm taking the meds x i"m not eating well and drinking but i will knuckle down next week x keep it up and keep in touch Xxx

• Posted

Hi love thanks for answering hope you having a,fab holiday was going to message you but cant you must have it too privatexxx
    • Posted

Hi Jill x what do you mean message me ? On messanger ? X i don' t know what my phone is on really as not that good with technology x ha ha xx but keep up the good work xx you're doing well xx

• Posted

Hi Jill,

When you say you've worked twice as hard, do you mean in terms of eating healthy, or are you exercising?

If you're working out, you may notice a weight increase due to muscle weight. I have scales that let me know what my fat and muscle percentages are. It's a great help.

• Posted

Hi love both can only do excercise bike so how do I stop muscle weight im well confused with these lolxx
    • Posted

As you're only doing cardio, it's unlikely you'll have any issues with gain from muscle smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.