I am suffering from fissure and there is a lump around the anus

Posted , 2 users are following.

A month ago i experience sharp pain while having bowel movements and after that doc gave me escot cream i was okay but now my stool is sitting at the end of rectum and becoming hard to come out about half inch of starting will be hard followed by soft stool but again i am not able to empty completely and the next day i have to pass hard stools starting follwed by soft stools.

I have a lump around anus may be hemorrhoids

Why this problem occurs?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The hardness is your poop is robably a cause of your diet. Maybe try taking some fiber supplements, such as Metamucil, and drink lots and lots of water. Also, when going to the bathroom try not to strain. Try to do a squatting position over the toilet and seee if that helps. 

As far as the hemmroids, witch hazel wipes are good for those along with sitz baths. Hope you feel better soon.

Best,

Myles

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.