i need advice please

Posted , 3 users are following.

Guys, when i have heart symptoms like heart palpitation, heartburn, upper stomach pain, cough, pain in left hand, legs and palms are sweating, almost all heart related, and itchiness as well strangely, i usually go to the emergency for check up, however blood analysis seems normal, but ecg is saying av block 1 degree, does anyone know about this?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi adham 12803 Sorry my reply hss been deleted by the

moderator .

I would go to your GP to get a referral to

Cardiologist.

Good Luck

• Posted

I see now my reply is awaiting moderation ..unfortunately it

dissapeared from the web page..

which confused me.

thanks

• Posted

Thank you CuppaT for writing and for advice as well. Well, i have already been to Cardiologist several times. I have had ECGs a lot of times, and even holter monitor 24 hours, ultra sound, well basically all of them showing normal as per DR, except ECG there are some slight changes in reading which also DR is not concerning about. I dont understand it seems like more serious heart disease like heart failure is developing, showing these sypmtoms, or there is some other disease causing this which i and dr dont know. Sometimes i come to understanding that doctors dont understand what i tell them about sypmtoms, or i cannot explain good enough. Sytptoms:

Heart palpitations, missed beats, sometimes pain in left side of my chest like somebody is pullling my heart down, my heart working like old broken clock with noise and difficulty, then, upper stomach pain, left hands, legs, icluding the right ones as well, upper back pain, left armpit areas, and most strangely electric like buzz feeling in neck, jaw, around face area, what are these...o my god, its too much 

• Posted

Hi adham12803 , I've had a lot of the same symptoms you are having pain in my chest mainly left side, pain and numbness in left arm, jaw pain, neck pain bad stomach pains, pain in my back in the center and by the shoulder blades and nausea. I thought it was all heart related and was in the emergency room 3 times while there they did EKG, blood work, stress test and chest xray. I then followed up with a cardiologist who then did another stress test, ekg, chest xray and blood work and all came back fine. I have been seeing a GI doctor as the doctors believe all my symptoms are related to my hiatal hernia. I'm on 3 medicines for my stomach and some days are better than others but it is very hard to believe that all of this is stomach related and not heart related as the symptoms are very scary. Do you have any stomach issues that you are aware of and do you suffer from anxiety as anxiety will make the symptoms so much worse as I have learned first hand.

• Posted

Thank you Jenny59147 for sharing, well yea, Drs kept saying that i have anxiety, I wish had anxiety rather than heart disease. Sometimes i am really confused whether i have anxiety or real heart disease. I had panic attacks well before, still dont know the reason.
    • Posted

Have you gotten a second opinion from another cardiologist that might help clear things up
    • Posted

Yes, several cardiologist had seen me so far, same diagnos anxiety or they just dont know. I am planning to see a new cardiologist, lets see what he will say.
    • Posted

Hi again

I would suggest contact the secretary

of your most recent Cardiologist

there is normaly an email address.

Or phone the department for it.

Ask the secretary if they could provide

a meeting to discuss your concerns.

This may also be done by email

to your cardiologist.This could also help with your anxiety too.This way

the Cardiologist may have more time

to help with explaining things too.

You should really be able to come away from most test with some sort of conclusion or be referred to another

area of medicine if needs be.

Do be proactive as much as you can

and push to get clear answers.

Best of luck to you.

• Posted

Just to add

Has your cardiologist seen your

new information on the recent

result of ECG ?

Which is possible it was not seen

just a thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.