Might have IBS and I don't go to doctors

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had diarrhea for 13 days now and major stomach discomfort. It helps to lay on my front side. I poop 7 times a day, and the smell I just can't explain.

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You need to see your doctor. Maybe ibs, or food intolerance. Find out which food is good for your stomach.
    • Posted

My friend had very similar symptoms, she had to go to the doctors. She had an Infection, after a short course of antibiotics, she is now ok.

Why don't you go to the doctors?

Have you tried taking probiotics? They might help

• Posted

ok, if you don't want to go to doctors, that's your problem. I just tried to help you. Try to take some probiotics.

• Posted

You can buy probiotics for your bowel in the health shop. This product will help you naturally. It is a food supplement with 5 billion live cultures. Just go to the nearest health shop, they will help you. I've got  them and it's brilliant. But you need to avoid that food which is not good for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.