Fed up I give up

Posted , 7 users are following.

I can't work these tablets out igive up not losing no weight but going toilet normal too very upset xx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Have you spoken to your doctor about this? first week i lost well 2nd week it slowed down, ive been ill this week so havent taken them but starting again tomorrow xx
  • Posted

Jil i think it takes about 4 - 6 wks for them to work i av been a bit hit an miss but leveling out now an if u only eat low fat diet u dont get the side affects x
    • Posted

Hi Lisa

How long have you been on it and what have you lost so far? x

• Posted

Hi jen i av lost 8lb but been on it 4 8 wks but went away for the weekend and put the weight bak on so started again by by 4th week x but now bak on track x

• Posted

Thanks ladies without bin rude do you lose the weight by going to toilet I hsve lost 2lb today and had more fat like gp advise xxx
  • Posted

Hi Jill x i'm just back from my holiday yesterday x don't give up x i have put on a few more pounds on hols so i really need to get going xx i am starting tomorrow so why don't you do it with me xx sometimes it takes a while for the weight to start coming off x if you're going to the loo properly it means that you're not eating too much fat xx kèep up your good work xx i will keep you posted about my weight loss Xxx

• Posted

I've had a relapse too. So had a few days off and starting again.

• Posted

Hi Jill 

Feeling the same way. Feel like they've completely stopped working. First week was great. Second week they did nothing at all. Tested them on having a high fat meal, and no reaction.

• Posted

Hi don't give up as I'm on week five and I'm a pound off losing stone so you got to give them time so glad I didn't give up xxx

• Posted

Hi jill, i just read your posts about xenical orlistat. This is my second week on them. 3 pills daily with low fat food. I feel a little lighter but not that difference. It seems you went through thr same. But turned out well at the end. Should i not give up?
    • Posted

No love I was ready to give up but glad I dint you got to make sure you having enough fat I think it 15g each meal but you should still lose it if you eating healthy good luck xxx
    • Posted

Ohh thanks for the reply! Hearing all those stories about people loosing like 3kg the first week or 10kg a month put me down Jill. I needed someone to tell me hold on it takes time. I found u! Xx so motivating.. Thank you so much. Please keep us posted. I'll keep u posted. Fingers crossed to you dear. xo

• Posted

Hi x i am just starting on the meds and i'm in contact with Jill who has done really well x good luck and keep us posted x maybe we could all help each other xxx

• Posted

Hiii thats for the post. Good luck on your journey. Sure, we will keep each other posted. Xx we can do it!
    • Posted

Hi jill sad week 2 is over. Just checked my weight. Still the same. Should i hold on? I feel upset.

I am 65 kgs. I want to lose 10 kg. Stll 65 kg from 2 weeks. I havent skipped a pill. I eat much less portions. Much more veggies. What is wrong with me????

• Posted

Diala, 

Were you prescribed Orlistat by your doctor? Your BMI is too low, and I'm surprised a doctor will have prescribed this to you, as the lowest your BMI is meant to be is 28.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.