Really sore legs 😭

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi everyone my legs are absolutely killing me tonight I am in agony my knees are red and swollen does anyone else notice this in their joints I also woke up the other night with excruciating pain in my elbow...I am really hurting I am sick and tired of all this I really am thanks everyone xxx

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I suffer like that with my legs and knees has for painful elbow my docters reckons it tennis elbow and having a steroid injection I don't believe it is but goin to try it

• Posted

Had injection in my back but pain has come back so not hopefull
    • Posted

I had horrible spasms felt like turrets n took meloxicam 15mgs a week and half n I'm better def should try ur reg gp can give not a narcotic

• Posted

Yea that's not gonna help 😬 I've done those and they are useless have u tried muscle relaxers?

• Posted

Have you tried antiinflamatories, ice and heat and even rest.

a rhumy can help you wih more options available to help wih diagnosis and many treatment and meds to manage the pain.

• Posted

It's horrible my legs are always exhausted sadly nothing helps thus far 😢

• Posted

Yes Kerrie! I truly understand your grief! My legs hurt something terrible at night some times. They don't swell but the pain is there. I think we are all looking for answers at this point! 🙏 I don't know what to say!!! Sad!😩

• Posted

magnesium supplements or spray really Helps my muscles. Vit deficiencies 

also can be a issue. I take b6 d3 multi vit and more for arthritis support .

• Posted

In my experience the pain moves around my body just like you're discribing. Night before last I was awake most of the night due to excruciating pain in my right hand. I have a question too. Does anyone experience torso pain, like stabbing cramps that happen sometime with the slightest movement????

• Posted

Hiya thanks for the reply yes I get pains in my ribs mainly. I've got costochondritis I think that's how you spell it which is inflammation in the cartilage around my ribs it bloody hurts I understand the pain if this is what you have my rheumatologist diagnosed me with this xx

• Posted

I am going to look into that. The doctors I see regularly just give me "the oh really" and offer no help. I only see a PA in Pulmonology and need to take it upon myself to see a Rheumotologist as it's never been suggested to me. Can they do anything to help the inflammation?

• Posted

Yes Judy I do! My torso is stiff and painful a lot especially in the morning or when I have sat for a long time! This fibro stuff is just aweful. I just wish there was an answer! 🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.