Lorazepam

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been taking 1mg of Lorazepam they were always white. My new prescription are blue coated tablets is there any difference between the white/blue tablets.. just wondering?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure - ring your pharmacist as they will know, Pat.

love Tess xxx

• Posted

Hi Tess, thanks for your reply. Just called my pharmacist and they said there was no difference just another brand. x
  • Posted

I was going to say it's probably just the manufacturers that are different

• Posted

There is often a difference in appearance when there is a change in manufacture. The drug should work in the same way.
  • Posted

Silvia is right, Pat.

I'm a nurse and loads of people manufacture medication.

It all depends what your druggist/pharmacy has in stock.

So don't worry about your medicine looking diferent. If you are worried, check with your pharmacist.

I've had lots of meds which one month are blue and the next are white!

As long as it's the same medicine, manufactured by a different company, you need not worry.

love Tess xxxxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.