Help with MRI results

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is there anyone that can help me decipher my MRI results for lumbar spine?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ur consultant should have done this . I'd say a neurosurgeon is yr best bet. If u can be referred to one he will take a look at images as long as there not more to old. My doctor referred me to a private hospital via nhs to a top neurosurgeon. He's done more for me in the last 2 month s than some nhs hospital did in 2 year. A spinal fusion booked for after the new year 20 + of suffering and already one emergency operation, as well as loads of therapy s and spinal blocks this is my last hope

• Posted

Hi Jessica I am awaiting appointment with neurosurgeon but have been told 26 week wait! What were the problems with your back?
    • Posted

I insisted my doc send me to private hospital via nhs . You have that right from first seeing him to spinal injection was 4wks now 8 wks possible op new year. Mine is l4/l5 s1 but I also have a bulging disc at c4/c5 and bone spur I also have stenosis in lumber spine. U have fibromyalgia and hyper mobility. But it's my lower back we're focusing on .good luck

• Posted

Hi yeah mine is in same area but loss of disc height and modicum end plate change. I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia too. Good luck for your opbi hope it goes well x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.