Chronic pain and fatigue

Posted , 3 users are following.

In 2012 i was admitted in hospital for weed overdose.unable to breath and feeling like my wind pipe is shrinking.pulse rate 180 etc.i recovered from that.i was not a regular addict just tried 1-2 times.since then i quit everything.but since then i am facing muscle pain,muscle weakness like there is no energy in my body,joint popping,joint warming,knee pain while climbing stairs,regular stomach upsets,h eart palpations, regular throat soarness, pain in abdomen,and upper left chest and joint weakness like i cant through a ball.i have gone through every tests like ecg,holter,blood test,rh test but nothing came so far.

i am very much furstated with my life.

Please help me.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi sanj012m

Pleased to hear you quit the weed.

I suggest you ask your doc for an ESR blood test which tests for inflammation in the body. All the joint pain etc you are experiencing leads me to think you have got some kind of inflammation problem going on......

• Posted

Thanks a lot.i have only smoked  1-2 times.but facing the extreme consiquences for that.i have already done a esr blood test but nothing came so far.i have done ecg,holter,complete haemogram,rh factor,esr,thyroid,sugar tests but everything is fine.dnt know what to do?
  • Posted

Sanj012m,

I'm not trying to be smart or anything so please don't take what I am about to say the wrong way okay, Have you thought about the fact that you are having all these symptoms because you are mentally fatigued ? I don't know much about it, but whenever I try to quit anything it seems like everything goes wrong and I feel terrible and it's like I have panic attacks and everything else. I don't know how much you smoked when you did smoke but that could be one thing to look at or ask a doctor about. I smoke cigarettes and have for many years and that's one of the hardest things to try to quit. Just wondering if you may be experiencing some of the same things I do when I try to quit. Please keep us updated and let us know what you find out and that your alright. I really am a caring person, just all the tests you've had thought it may be a possiblility I hate to see anyone hurt or struggle with something...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.