Enema water not coming out. Some discomfort, no fun. Halp?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello community,

As a scientific mind I try everything once and I saw this article about enemas being both kinky fun and a good way to help with lazy bowels and whatnot... Tried it (barely felt anything, by the way) and the water never came out. Tried getting it out for a while but I got exhausted after my bondage things and went to sleep. Here I am at 6 am feeling full of water, having small pains, trying all sorts of positions - Episode V: The Revenge Of The Colon.

I'm 22, female, small build, have always had stomach issues. Halp?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Contradicting answers... What's each of your though processes, if you don't mind? Also update: even getting up in the middle of the night and now after officially waking I can feel it. Hear it. As if I had eaten too much. Think I might be bloated too but I don't know. Do feel a pressure akin to wanting to throw up.

• Posted

Update: as of this moment I was able to evacuate successfully and therefor I think I am not in any danger of having a Chestbuster from Aliens. Lesson learned: stick to buttplugs, people.
  • Posted

I found about 100cc of cold tap water can get the bowels moving, even after taking in a liter or two or three.  I also have slow moving bowels and during the prep for a colonoscopy I have to resort to having two 2-liter slightly cool water enemas to clean me out.   I didn't do a great job around the caecum, where I saw a good amount of yellow stuff sticking to the wall so next time I will follow a longer prep and do an "enema until clear" procedure to get to the caecum.  

Yes, I had the colonoscopy awake and unsedated and saw everything on the Telly.  I can tell you the prep was far worse, in terms of length and unpleasantness, than the temporary discomfort and pains of a 20 minute colonoscopy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.