Freaking out

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all tmrw I am having a hysterscopy and I suffer anxiety attacks already! Needless to say I am scared doctor did ultrasound and said he sees polyp which may be causing my spotting, nonperiods for 3. Years.. will let everyone know how it goes

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I had a hysterectomy a few weeks ago I have to say I was very nerves also as I had a tumor in my uterus. But it wasn't that bad.. I was a little sore for a few days .. you have to make sure you don't do to much take it easy no lifting. . You will be ok. Thinking of you.

• Posted

Thanks staying awake during procedure, eek will keep posted thanks
  • Posted

Will be thinking of you tomorrow.  You are well on the way to finding out what's going on and getting yourself healthy again.  

Best of luck!  Let me know how you do!

• Posted

Thank you needed words of encouragement, really nervous going alone:-(
    • Posted

Oh sorry you have to do this alone... I'm with you in this ok..

• Posted

Don't worry I had two of these which only toke ten minutes you will find its over with in no time I had the same thing unfortunately they couldn't find any polyps and had to have hysterectomy in the end keep calm you'll be fine

• Posted

Be careful on this forum I received a email to my cell which I had to put when I registered on this and this morning people I got a email to my cell that someone may die in surgery and for me to email them. Strange that it happened after signing here people are sick thanks everyone for your kind words

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.