I can feel a lump after haemorrhoid surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys.

I just had a haemorrhoid surgery 5 days back.

The doctor claims to have just cut the haemorrhoid with no stitching.

I've been taking painkillers and antibiotics and been eating only fruits and vegetables.

I had a bowel movement today and I noticed a lump in my anus and I don't know if it's a haemorrhoid since I did strain a little bit.

I'm very worried guys.

I wish someone could tell me if it's normal or if I should get it checked out.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Don't fret too much about it. I believe there can be lumps & bumps due to the swelling & this can go down.... in time!!

I wanted a skin tag removing, which he's done, but now there's a different one!! Grrrr I am thinking I might av to 'eventually' go back & have it removed.

Just concentrate on getting better and if it's no better, ask at your next consultation. X

• Posted

First of all thank you so much for taking some time off to reply to my message(I get so paranoid when it comes to my health and it sucks. )

I really hope it's not serious because I underwent pain for the past 3 days and I really don't want to visit the hospital ever again.

I've read about other people having similar problems and they said that it's fairly common...which is good to hear !

Keeping my fingers crossed.

And I hope you get rid of those annoying little skin tags asap !!

Cheers !

• Posted

I can't believe I'm on here writing about my b/m... but omg!!! Just been the loo & it hurt so SO bad I cud cry. I had to take a bath afterwards & then I thought I'd b brave & take a look down below... omg it's a funny shape... aaaggghh... I don't think I will ever b able to get intimate with someone ever again. Really wish I hadn't of gone through with this. Lumps bumps & like a four leaf clover 🍀

I think I might of had the same surgeon as Pete Burns 😩😭

• Posted

Ahh man anal pain is one of the worst thing's that can happen to anyone.

I don't even wish my enemy has it

Buddy.

I've read somewhere that squatting while having a bowel movement makes it less painful so give that a shot and see how it goes.

And continue your high fibre diet and I'm sure you'll be up and running very soon !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.