For everyone

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I have noticed alot of us are struggling with th meds so im thinking lets support each other anyone who is interested let me know good luck and I mean support each other within the group abit like a,support group for us all big hugsssxxx

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Jill I would be interested in this as I am doing as I should but still keep having to run and don't seem to be losing Mich even though I'm swimming and going to the gym too

• Posted

Hi jill

Im up for giving support for anyone

Xx

• Posted

Hi Jill I am not having much loss I would like the support
    • Posted

Sounds a daft or obvious question but are u eating enough?

I ask as im terrible for eating and my neds make it worse x

• Posted

Probably not in whole month I lost a pound dats why I am looking for a diet plan to follow
  • Posted

My scales are saying I've only lost 2lbs but I've followed all the guidelines and exercised a lot so it seems very little for 3 weeks

• Posted

Its not something that is mega loss, its about 1 or 2 pounds a month and can stay the same or ve half a pound. Orlistat is a slow weight loss thing, dont be worried, some loss is showing its doing something, alot of it is about placebo effect- coz yr taking something when u eat something containing fat u subconsciously eat less and only eat when u can take a tablet so without realising you are changing your eating habits as you cant just go to fridge and grab chocolate or something unless its a meal if you know what I mean xx
    • Posted

Sorry forgot to say the first month you are taking them you loose the most in a month, it will be less after that from my experience so dont panic sweet, its all good x
    • Posted

Yeah thanks for that its just that my doctor said I have to lose 5% per month or I get kicked off
    • Posted

Yeah I know- kinda makes it more stressful when they say that but as long as you have made some loss each month its ok. Also it helps if you try and keep it to the same time of day when you go to be weighed. I stick to the mornings. Also when its "time if the month" u have to take thst into consideration and as daft as it sounds doctors dont so u have to point that out xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.