Peeing A LOT After Miscarriage. HELP !

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was only about 8 week's when my doctor told me that what I had was a blighted ovum, and that's why she couldn't find the baby on the monitor during my sonogram. I was devestated. She told me that she wanted to see me within a week, because I would completely start miscarrying during that time, most likely. And if I didn't, she'd give me meds to help with the process, etc etc. 

I began the completetion of my miscarriage the very next day, actually. It was painful & devesating, to say the least. It took me a week and a half to stop bleeding. During that time, I was bawling hard throughout the day and was miserable, more than half the time. I couldn't help it, honestly. I felt so lost, and I still feel horrible. It's been 3 week's since everything stopped, as far as the bleeding, etc, goes... 

Now, I'm peeing a lot more, feeling fatigued, moody, hungry, and everything else I started experiencing when I got pregnant, in the first place... My boyfriend & I have been having unprotected sex, but could it also, be from being pregnant and/or the miscarriage; all of this stuff I'm experiencing? I'm also, getting pretty bloated. That's been going on for a few days now. Maybe 3-4 days now. rolleyes

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Did u dic not say wait ine cycle so u knew where u were st with things coz all of this could be post misscsrrige although unlikely as ur body loses the pregnancy hormonne fast after mc so could b pregnant but makes it difficult to know when to test
  • Posted

Ooh check to see if the miscarriage was a twin
    • Posted

I've been thinking I could have been carrying twins, cause ever since I knew I was pregnant, I kept thinking it was twins... The thing is, twins don't run in my family, and I was told by my mom that it's highly unlikely I'd carry twins, ever. I started to not feel pregnant, at all, as soon as I began to miscarry. Now, as of a week - not even - I feel like I am again. It's strange. I got the same feeling I got last time, when I just KNEW I was pregnant. 

• Posted

Surely if there was 2 doc would of saw?
    • Posted

I was supposedly 7 week's along, not 8 week's. I don't know. All I know is, it's not even been a month since I miscarried. 

• Posted

Sometimes they don't see two right away. It happened to my long time friend

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.