low saturation

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi Can you tell me if any of you get low oxygen saturation with bronchiectsis mine go as low as 87 then all of a sudden go up again to about 95

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi think this happens when you have an infection. Best to ask your consultant . But 95 is excellent for someone with bronchiectatis .
  • Posted

Hi.

Mione appears to stay steady. I've had an infection for about 10 weeks now and when taken it's at 98 ish.

Good luck John

• Posted

Mine jumps aroung as well 95 - 89. It depends on what I've been doing or how much I've been coughing.

Beth

• Posted

Thanks for that reply that makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one so do you think 89 isnt to bad x
    • Posted

Joycemadine,

I don't like for it to get below 89, that usually means I'm getting an infection, so I become proactive and start on an antibiotic. When I'm at my best, it's 95.

Beth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.