Extreme bottom tooth pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My bottom teeth arso much pain, they feel as if there burning and being pushed together. Ive had pain like this in the past and my dentist doesnt say anything....just that i need to deal with it but the pain the past couple of weeks have been constant and bad. I live in the UK and i really need some kind of treatment because this does notf normal..

What can i do? Im seeing a new dentist hopefuly

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh you poor thing, hope a new dentist can help, sounds like you need one! Havn't they taken any xrays then to see whats causing the pain, are your gums sore or anything? Does it hurt to bite on food?

Sue 

• Posted

hi,  I have had similar pain,but in side of mouth,my teeth feel like fubbing side/cheek,and burning pain,and pinching feeling, I saw one dentist who said could be burning mouth syndrome,and  referred me to another one said dont know? and give me gel to rub in mouth. If it keeps on i am going to doctor for second opinion,has someone mentioned it could be type of neuralgia?   mine comes/goes,but has been bad last two days!  you could ask to be referred to dental/maxiofacial dept?  f mine keeps on,thats what i am going to try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.