Elderly woman is cold all the time

Posted , 4 users are following.

she is freezing even when it is 80 degrees in the room and has on socks and several blankets

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Is there a question? That's pretty typical of the elderly. Working with geriatrics, I see this very often.

• Posted

Ann I don't know if that goes with this but my legs are always cold too. This 3.1 is new to me. I got all my blood work back and it is great. They will check on it in 3 years. I am so blessed to have found it when they did. Now just got to watch and take care of myself. Sorry about your jegs.

• Posted

I've read that some people become more sensitive to cold after having surgery.I'm cold natured alreadyso I'm not  looking forward to my surgery!  LOL Hope she does well...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.