fatigue body numbness all over feeling of brain and chest shutting down

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi my name is Blake and I've been having issues with my body going numb in certain places expecially on my left side. And I just on and off on and off I get bad headaches yesterday my top of my head was not, my face was numb, arms were numb, back was numb, and legs were numb but I couldn't lift my legs at all I have a pain in my neck that's always been hurting and I had an MRI 2 years ago and a spinal tap 2 years ago and nothing was shown. How to cat scan yesterday because I had to pull symptoms I tried to do a spinal tap just by itself that didn't work so I'm wondering like what is it? Does that sound like symptoms of multiple sclerosis is it possible to have it without lesions if so how do I get the Department of Veteran Affairs to figure this out?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Possibly a nerve impingement in your neck? You need an MRI of the neck and spine. With those symptoms, the VA needs to check it out ASAP!

How is your gait, balance and coordination?

• Posted

I actually went to VA yesterday and the did same test and Neuro says that they won't admit me and that I need to outpatient....that will be close to a 6 month to a year process....it upsets me that they don't care....my balance is a little wobbly...i lose train of thought a lot lately...im scared of what it could be

• Posted

Don't let the VA get away with that treatment. Put in a complaint with higher officials (and document it). It seems they have not changed a bit in many areas!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.