Open sore on vagina..is it herpes?

Posted , 16 users are following.

I'm newly single after a 5 year relationship and have only hooked up with 2 guys since we broke up 2 month ago. Two days ago I noticed this white bump on my vagina while in the shower. It's about dime sized. I've kind of tried to pop it and some clear stuff comes out but nothing really. It doesn't go down or look any better - it's really just an open sore at this point. It doesn't really look like any of the pictures of genital herpes I've look at, or any other STDs or STIs but I have no idea what else it would be. Definitely doesn't look like any ingrown hair I've ever had. I'm going to make a doctors appointment but I was just wondering if anyone had any idea what it is? I'm so nervous. I would post a pic but I can't figure out how to do it.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

see on google (Molluscum contagiosum of vagina), if you have the same picture or no?

uploading image by clicking on the icon in the right upper corner to upload from your cell phone or PC.

• Posted

Thanks! It doesn't look like the molluscum contagiosum to me. I dont know. I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back so I can make an appointment. 

• Posted

I have the same sore did you find out what it is?
  • Posted

did you know what it was ? i am currently having the same situation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.