I think I have bowel cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have had diarrhea every month with blood and clots ..pain in ovaries .. blood in urine and liver damage and moderate vitamin d deficiency .. are these signs ? Im very worried

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Speak to your GP and ask for a scan to see what is wrong.

Don't put it off - go asap and book appointment -will put your mind at rest.

Will probably need blood test also.

Could be connected to your monthly cycle ?

Good luck - hope your problems can be sorted quickly.

• Posted

Siobhan - do you have colonoscopy results yet ?

These are very important - and will give you peace of mind.

If you are still worried-go back again to GP and say the problem is still there!

Make a point of saying you are not happy with the results- and can't he give you a diagnosis ? Refuse to leave until he gets to the bottom of the situation -say what you have is not normal -Why is this ? What is it ? etc etc.

When I had my colonoscopy I had an immediate result-which was not very pleasant-but at least I knew what the problem was.

Just have to be a bit pushy.

• Posted

Hi susan thanks again for your reply I go for colonoscopy on tuesday . Glad to know they tell you on the day . Did you mean your results were not pleasant if so im sorry to hear that .
    • Posted

Good Luck for Tuesday- at least you'll know what is wrong.

I am a lady of over 70 and didn't know I had a tumour in my colon-anyway it was stage 2 and they got it out.(Didn't have to have any after 'treatment'wink.am being monitored for the next few years -just to keep an eye on me.

Family history of bowel and  other cancers.

Hope you will feel better after your results.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards. S

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.