Multiple Eye lroblems

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anyone else have 3 eye disease like me? I have Advanced AMD, Glaucoma which I've had surgery for and use eye drops, and cataracts.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi and welcome to the forum , Im so sorry to hear of your issues....All I can say is find the best Ophtamologist you can, someone with a good reptuation whom you can have faith in...and if ever in doubt about any of your issues changing make sure to contact him or her. Wishing you improvement with your conditions and good health...
  • Posted

I also have two diseases early AMD and Glaucoma diagnosed Oct last year. Had gone through Cataract op 10 years back. I am using eye vits for AMD and for glaucoma AzoptĀ  twice a day and Travatan once a day in the evening.My IOP remains alright.

My eye sight remains reasonable almost the same as one year back.

I wish you to remain well.

• Posted

Thank you for your response. Good luck to you with your eye health!

• Posted

Oh, Janey, you've been really unlucky. How awful for you.

How are you coping? Is the AMD causing a lot of lost vision?

I hope you have good treatment.

love Chrissie.

• Posted

Thank you for being so sweet. There are some down days but mostly I keep going. Have to! Alot of people counting on me. 💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.