I'm really worried 3 months of blood in my poo

Posted , 4 users are following.

My habits are more regular I sick blood and poo dark and fresh blood I'm really worried but scared to go to the doctor

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It is imperative that you go to a doctor to see what is going on. Whatever it is you must catch it early and have faith you will be ok.

Blood in your stool could be a serious condition and waiting will not make it go away. You must seek medical attention.

Please go don't jeopardize your health due to fear. God bless and I hope nothing but good health to you.

• Posted

Thank you I am very scared tho I have children I keep thinking if I ignore it it will go away but it's getting worse

Thank you for your kind words I will book the doctors tomorro

• Posted

Good , I know how you feel I have been there. But if I had waited due to being afaid .I would not be here today. It will not go away. Think of your family and keep your faith, think positive always and you will be just fine. Good luck, and I believe you will be ok.
    • Posted

It is very, very important that you go to the doctor.  The longer you wait, the worse your condition will get. 

I see from another entry that you've booked an appointment to see your GP.  Hope the news isn't too bad.

• Posted

It could be lots of things, you need to see a GP to get tests. Whatever it is is best diagnosed early. Try not to worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.