No sex until when ???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ok so my gyno just gave me flagyl because I have BV taking it twice a day for 7 days !! But how long do I have to wait until I can have sex again ??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi it may say on then leaflet that came I side the product,

But if not to get the best results k would not have sex two days befor the whole 7 days your in it and two days after -so 11 days in total if you can go two weeks just so you know your covered also I would t drink alcohol in this time either good luck I cured mine doing this but with metronidazole x

• Posted

Ok! Thanks &.i brought activia yogurt to eat while on the antibiotic.. Is that strong enough so I won't catch a yeast infection or is there something else ? I wanna get rid of the infections for good

• Posted

You should start to get better within 2 days. If it's the odor you're worried about you can do a tampon soaked with 3 or 6% peroxide. Make sure it's not full strength tho. I do 3 parts peroxide and 1 part water. I out it in a small cup and let the tampon soak up for about 10 min. Take rest and pour down in to top of applicator so both ends are soaked. Insert and leave for 2 hrs. NO ODOR!!!!!

To all the ladies on this discussion board, I hope we can one day have some relief BV. Makes me feels so helpless and hopeless

• Posted

She shouldn't have sex while taking it whether there is smell or no smell , x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.