pip claim awaiting

Posted , 6 users are following.

i posted my form away on the 27th of august and had my assesment 2 and a half weeks ago could anyone tell me how much longer i could be waiting to hear a desicion on my pip claim i phoned and they told me its with the decision maker but its very stressful for me having to wait to hear on weather ive got it or not.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I phoned for a copy of the assessment 4 days after my face to face.  It arrived within about a week and then I received a letter approximately 4 weeks later saying they had all they needed to make a decision and would be in touch. I left it a couple of days, then phoned them and they gave me the decision over the phone and followed it up with a letter about a week later.   I hope this helps. 
  • Posted

4-6 weeks is the max wait ring them every week
  • Posted

hi sean i applied for pip on the 30th august had my assessment on the 27th september got text from them on 30th september saying they have all information now but still no further forward

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.