Feeling soooo down!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been on sertraline since end of July, with one short reprieve, and then down, down, down.

Feeling extremely down today with anxiety eating at my insides.  Don't want to carry on like this.  Took half a Diazapam.  But feeling awful and trying not to worry husband by going on and on about feeling like crap.  Awaiting Monday for appt. with PDoc!!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I totally feel where you are coming from. I increased my dose to 150 July 11th and I am having very low days where I cry almost all day, anxious days where I feel scared, but I also have good days when I am looking forward to life again. On the bad days, I keep telling myself that it will end and I'm getting better. A lot of our anxiety and depression could also be hormonal.

• Posted

I can relate for sure.  Especially the anxious feeling, I feel totally scared all the time.  Perhaps hormonal, but I am 65.  I have had no good days since August.
    • Posted

Maybe you need a dose increase? That's a long time to go without having a good day.

• Posted

I have been on Sertraline since July in various dosages.  Up to 150 but now on 100mg
    • Posted

Had an increase to 150 but dr. thought go back to 100 where there was some relief after starting it earlier on.  However, they say if you get relief too fast, it doesn't last.  So true!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.