Follow up for last one

Posted , 4 users are following.

yo guys thank you so much!! knowing your not alone is something that supports you through out your dark times.  i got out of the hospital 2 days ago; i went there the 28sept-4 oct got a little break and then went back iin 9 oct-28 oct. Im so tired of everything but i just have pull through this thing. I got a MRI, DHE, Compazen, Benadryl, Pick Line, IV

An MRI is a detailed image of a part of the boy-its LOUD, I got knocked out. DHE or Dihydroergotamine it shrinks your veins for less blood flow to the brain. Compazen is throwing up, I was dryheaving/only stomach acid. Bendryal is for pain, itching, minor cuts, burns, poison things, it can treat hay fever, allergies ( i think thats it) it has a side effect to make you drosie. Also its used when taking Compazen for minamizing side effects. Pick line is a small tube that goes strat to your heart. Its technically a "small surgery" because of its set up. It goes right about the main aretey on the right side. They only do it on the right side because if it goes they dont have to go back and fix it. IV is a needle that goes in a vein to pump fluids and/or drugs. (this was way~longer then i thought it be)

I had to every 20min from the fluids, horrible. i could rant more but I won't. Anyhoo they releast me because they couldnt do any more for mecry!! Ive had this migraine for 4 years, and my pain scale is 10 your dead, 9 your dying. I learned this from my Grandma. Anyhoo Ive been at a 9..... can anyone help me T^T. but im fine

yona~

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

start taking magnesium celate ! It is working wonders for my migrains, also Coq10 every day. I am not a doctor and this is not medical advise but it works for me.
  • Posted

imetrex they didnt try the only thing that at your age woyld of changed my future before sumitripitans caffergot worked oppisite medications they cant be taken together. why are u getting drugs that are narcotics its 2016 not 1990 u meds reflect the old way your hormones kicks this all off so better try tripitans wy not

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.