Tension

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all

Hope your all well. I'm having a poopy evening it started 2 hrs ago, the fair ride came ride into my kitchen and doesn't want me to get off the ride. I guess I was having a good day and the dizzy fairy thought different. Odd isn't it how it just comes o. Out of nowhere when ever it wants. I'm curious if when you have dizziness and feel it in your body not just your head , do you feel tense all over? I notice when I'm laying here I'm holding on to my rob, weird I know. Definitely having shoulder tension, but I'm trying to lay here calmly coz I know anxiety will only worsen it. Isn't it crazy how when you feel good for awhile you forget how it feels until it hits and it come back to your memory. No anxiety until you feel that twinge or falling or moving sensation and then the race is on.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I had a appoinent with my Gp. Got almost all the way home got a bad spell of vertigo. Spent hours feeling real bad. Dizzy, light headed. Finally went to bed. Just got up don't feel to bad now.

• Posted

Hi, I don't want to jinx myself but I have had two straight weeks of feeling good but like you said i know the first little twinge out of the ordinary is going to start my anxiety. I can only hope those days are behind me and hope the same for you

• Posted

I know what you mean. I feel this motion sickness everyday all day. I started to get nauseous a few weeks ago . so now its that motion sickness / lightheartedness /pressure in my head ...headaches and shoulder and neck pain all bundled up. Been to doctors like you wouldn't believe. I've had MRI ..CT scan ..bloodwork ..equilibrium checked ..Neurologist ...rheumatologists

• Posted

If you get a chance, read about the SCM muscle. I have the same symptoms as you and was told about this muscle yesterday by a fellow

member. It's very interesting.

• Posted

I read up on scm and that sounds like me. I can't wear my glasses because the bridge of my nose hurts. I am feeling like poo right now 😞 since this morning. You know what throws me off too...being at a stop and the other cars go by and with the wind moves my car..that messes with my brain. I start to feel unbalanced and anxiety kicks in. So tired of this. Been dealing with this for 6 years ..has gotten worse past 3 years

• Posted

Hello Lily,

?Started writing, then "lost" my letter to you.  I had said that I agree with others that have mentioned the SCM causing problems.  Read up on Cervicogenic Vertigo - it's all there.  Your other remark about cars going by and feeling unbalanced reminded me of what the doctor who comments on this site mentioned - Visual Vertigo.  Read about that as well, and that applies to you too WaffaloBill.  I saw a second Neuro-Otologist a couple weeks ago.  He ordered labwork on me, and it was found that I have very low levels of Zinc and borderline Vit. D, so I just started taking both today. I read that difficiencies in those minerals can cause dizziness and tinnitus, so that is another consideration.

?I hope any of this helps, and try your best to stay calm and relax your shoulders.  Wouldn't it be great if a few supplements and massage or PT could make all of these things go away?

• Posted

I will read up on that. Thank you nanci. Yes it would mean the world to me if all w needed were some supplements. I do need to relax my shoulders ...they hurt . Reumotalogist said i might have fibromyalgia ..but then said no. He put pressure on my shoulders and I said no they don't hurt but the pain is there ..inside. Not to the touch.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.