Arms and legs hurt

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am going crazy! I have arm and leg pain so I went to my doctor and she said it was anxiety. Last minute she decided to check for a vitamin d deficiency and I am severely deficient. I know that causes muscle pain. I have been taking supplements for a few weeks and I understand it may take time. Now, I feel tingling on the back of my neck and on my scalp. Sometimes my arms feel light and weak. Also my face feels heavy from time to time. I haven't gone back to the doctor. I only had arm and leg pain when I went. Whenever I look up these symptoms, anxiety comes up. I have had severe anxiety over the last few months. I am thinking I need to get a referral to a neurologist but I had blood work done and my white blood count is good. I read that low white blood count can indicate autoimmune disorders including MS which is what I am thinking this is. Does anyone have any suggestions or have had something similar? I am so over this! I have been under alot of stress and I don't know how much more I can take!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You are on this site so I think you are suffering from anxiety.A deficiency would cause muscle ache but the tingling and the other symptoms do seem like anxiety. Something little or a lot of times we don't know why our minds start over thinking and we go into anxiety mode then it gets worse and we are convinced were dying then we start having panic attacks. I think maybe you should see your doc about your anxiey and get a med for that. Hope you feel better

• Posted

IM IN late situation, the past few days my left arms felt weaker than the right and my legs have been feeling kinda weak. It's all anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.