Sertraline help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Its been 6 months i been on sertraline at 25mgs the first coplue of weeks the side effects was aweful but got better i was myself again then maybe 3 weeks ago i started to feel my anxiety creep back on me so i decided to up my dose per my doctor to 50mg and i must say i felt the side effects again dizzy for the first couple days, tired and increase anxiety hot feeling in back of my neck etc. Its been 12 days since my increase and i have good days and bad days. My question is this normal to feel like this?? Somtimes i think the increase to 50 making me worse or like i have serotonin syndrom lol or maybe its just my anxiety kicking my butt. Let me know if anyone felt this please

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.