Pregabalin 75mg per day /Mirtazapine 7.5mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is anyone else on both of these tabs a day please?  Husband is and speech is very slurred, wobbly on feet and foggy head. Tablets have already been tapered somewhat - seems he may have to come off completely.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I'm on the pregablin along with a different anti - depressant. For pregabalin common side affects are blurred vision, sleepyness, dizziness and consitpation. This is what my GP told me. But reading inside leaflet there are more. I moved to 300ng twice a day and lost all memory tempory.

Sounds like his side affects are common apart from speech. But it does take a few days to settle into his system and then side affects should pass as body gets used. So give it time. Remember all meds have side affects. Hope it passes quickly. Good luck

• Posted

Thanks for replying Gemma . He's been on Pregabalin for 2 1/2 weeks now and Mirtazapine for 11 days but has had these side effects with other AD's as well - it seems he's extra sensative to them all and have got to think seriously of another route.

• Posted

Sorry to butt in but this thread was sent to me.

Pregabalin doesn't only have side effects, it has effects that cause irreversible damage throughout the body.

I would recommend anyone considering this pill to research it thoroughly.

It is very toxic and while may be good in some areas, destroys others.

Taking this pill should be heavily weighed out and thought through.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.