My gay friend has kissed me help!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Basically I went out on a night out with some friends and I have a friend who's a guy I work with and he is gay ive known him for nearly 4 years now and we went to meet him at a gay club and all night he was snogging me telling me I was beautiful holding my hand all night and I can't get my head around it at all! We have a great friendship and he is very attractive but in my head im thinking he's meant to be gay!! If anyone can help me this would be so helpful!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yeah he sounds like a real catch. Peoples sexuality doesn't change with alcohol, so he's either a liar or hes being manipulative. Either way you probably don't need that in your life. Forget about it and move on.

• Posted

Hi April - perhaps he's bisexual. I wonder if there have been any other demonstrations of affection by him toward you in the past 4 years? How was he after the event? Embarrassed? Apologetic? Or did his affection continue? You may need to sit him down and bring the event into the open and ask for an explanation. 

• Posted

He always jokes at work with me and says I'm his wife and it's like he's married because we always bicker with eachother. We've been texting since like normal but ive seen him today for the first time since and we just said hi but I feel so awkward and confused by it all! My head is completely mashed by it all

• Posted

Theres no need for your head to be mashed to be honest,its really obvious that your being played. Maybe you don't want to think that's true, but that's how it seems. The only question is if your ok with being played, if you are then youve nothing to lose, if not then its really up to you to confront him and ask him what he's playing at or simply walk away. Something tells me you won't do either however, I fear you'll be the one hurt from this, not him

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.